Maintaining clean, healthy pores
is important for sustaining healthy skin since the average adult has approximately 200,000 facial pores.
Can clogged pores lead to acne and blemishes?
Really? Yes! Dirt and oil collect around your pores, creating build-up that can clog the skin follicle. If bacteria makes its way to the blockage and grows, this can cause inflamation and result in acne and blemishes. Swelling and redness may linger in the form of whiteheads, blackheads, and red inflamed patches of skin.
Cleanse, Scrub, Remove.
Our Acne-Fighting Regimen works wonders.
Just choose a cleanser, a scrub, and a pore strip for clear skin.
If you have acne, Salicylic Acid is a great acne fighting ingredient. It helps limit acne bacteria growth, while our cleansing agents help to remove sebum. For milder acne, it helps unclog pores to heal and prevent lesions. Amazing. Try our Charcoal products for Oily skin or our Baking Soda products for Combination skin.
• Keep a pore care regimen.
• Clean skin gently with a mild cleanser.
• Remove all dirt and makeup.
• Wash twice a day, especially after exercising.
• Avoid over-scrubbing or repeated skin washing.
• Don’t squeeze, scratch, pick, or rub pimples. It can lead to infections and scarring.
• Avoid touching your face with hands.
• Avoid oily cosmetics and creams.
• Use water-based or noncomedogenic formulas.
• Stay out of the sun. UV rays can make acne worse. Seriously.