HOW TO USE
- Remove strip from pouch. Twist strip to loosen and separate slits prior to use (see illustration).
- After washing your face, thoroughly wet your nose. The strip won’t stick on a dry nose.
- Dry hands. Peel strip off plastic liner. Apply to nose area, smooth side down, pressing down to ensure good contact with skin.
- Let dry for about 10-15 minutes until stiff to the touch — like papier-mâché.
- Slowly and carefully peel off starting at edges, pulling toward center. Any residue left on skin is easily removed with rinsing.
- Use only on the nose.
- Avoid using on acne blemishes or swollen, sunburned, excessively dry skin, or skin prone to spider veins.
- Consult a physician before using on skin being treated with prescription acne medication.
- Avoid using on skin which is sensitive to bandages or peel-off face masks.
- Remove strip as directed promptly after it becomes stiff. If strip is difficult or painful to remove, wet strip thoroughly until it slides off easily. Forceful removal of the strip should be avoided and may cause skin abrasions. If this occurs, discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Do not use more often than once every three days.
POLYQUATERNIUM-37, SILICA, WATER, GLYCERIN, POLYSILICONE-13, IRON OXIDES, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, MENTHOL, CHARCOAL POWDER, STYRENE/STEARYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYLPARABEN.
6 NOSE STRIPS
Kao USA Inc.
Cincinnati, OH 45214
Reg. U.S. Pat & Tm. Off.
Covered by one or more of
U.S. Patents 5,512,277,
and D 388,534
Made in Japan